Facial Restorative Therapy
Facial Restorative Therapy is a natural facelift through massage. it is designed to be a gentle, non-invasive approach to looking younger.
It works primarily by freeing constrictions both within the facial muscles and in the connective tissue. A mixture of acupressure, Lymphatic drainage and Reiki techniques transform the skin.
This technique has been refined and perfected into a course of 8-10 treatments in hourly sessions. You can usually see a difference after one session!
- Wrinkles and expression lines are reduced
- Skin becomes softer
- Complexion and skin tone improve
- Baginess, sagginess and puffiness are reduced
- Feel more relaxed due to tension release of facial muscles and adjacent tissue
- Face feels more mobile
- Mentally more positive
- Headaches and other tension related symptoms often disappear