Indian Champissage includes massage of the shoulders, upper arms, scalp, face, ears and energy balancing. It is based on the traditional form of Champi (head massage) practiced in India over 1000 years.
It is a wonderfully relaxing therapy, lasting 30 minutes. The massage is safe, very effective and can be given without the need to undress or use oils.
- Temporo-mandibular joint tension (TMJ syndrome), often caused by grinding or clenching teeth
- Insomnia and disturbed sleep
- A sense of calmness, peace and tranquility
- A release of anxiety
- Relief from depression
- High levels of concentration
- Clearer thinking
- Sound sleep
- The release of stagnant energy
- Chakra balancing and energetic healing